Trade Promotion Management Solutions
Kantar XTEL’s proven digitalisation and change approach to Trade Promotion Management and Optimisation helps you to drive profitable growth for your FMCG brands. Our solutions are market-specific and scalable, empowering your teams to deliver successful promotional strategies that resonate with you, your retail partners and shoppers, wherever you are.
Our closed loop solutions encompass predictive and collaborative business planning, trade terms lifecycle management, and trade promotion management and optimisation, all feeding into one another. Taking a unique layered approach, we help pace and drive deployment according to specific organisational needs to accelerate revenue management insights into actionable promotional activities and effective outcomes.
Embrace Trade Promotion Management digital transformation
Choose where to start: Go from local to global
Balance local and global needs with our proven market-specific and layered approach to deliver powerful digitisation at speed and scale.
Foster sustainable transformation
Bring in the right stakeholders to drive successful change, from roadmap creation to user adoption across all business units.
Leverage a single source of truth
Empower all stakeholders with actionable insights with a single and comprehensive TPM system that taps into the power of quality data and AI/ML.
Drive excellence with optimal ways of working
Build capabilities across commercial teams and enable streamlined trade promotion processes with embedded best practices and easy-to-use solutions.
Build Your TPM journey step-by-step
1. Drive trade spend effectiveness
- Allocate trade funds across multiple channels and brands
- Deliver clear pricing and promotional guidelines to your commercial teams to maximise volume, revenue and margin gains
2. Master trade promotion performance
- Select best-performing promotional strategies and tactics to yield optimal results
- Identify trends and uncover the root causes of promotional performance
3. Deliver win-win customer plans
- Run collaborative customer plans with integrated business planning capabilities
- Drive the best combination of commercial levers – assortment, pricing, promotion, and trade terms – to maximise results for you and your retail partners
- Improve forecast accuracy with the power of a dedicated commercial data lake
4. Keep trade spend under control
- Manage the full trade terms life cycle with complete visibility over accrued liabilities to avoid overspend
- Streamline settlements with automated reconciliation of claims and deductions
- Get full visibility into P&Ls and impact of trade spend on margins and volume
5. Implement optimal promotional plans
- Deliver retailer-specific promotional programs that address market and shopper opportunities
- Optimise promotions, plan for different scenarios and identify win-win solutions
- Identify gaps with a holistic view of promotional, marketing, and brand plans
6. Activate promotions at stores through an integrated system
- Ensure performance at the shelf and reduce out-of-stocks with accurate forecasts and a closed-loop planning-execution process
- Monitor promotion execution and measure results in a standard and comparable way across outlets and geographies
Accelerate Value Realisation
Successful TPM digitilisation with FMCG industry-dedicated, scalable, and holistic solutions.
Achieve faster go-to-market results in every geography with ready-to-go TPM capabilities and best-practices.
Improved collaboration with retail partners through powerful insights and streamlined processes that deliver win-win.
See profitable revenue growth with increased trade spend effectiveness and efficiency.
Client Success Stories
Accelerated approach to establish digital Trade Promotion foundations.
Tips on tackling a multi-country Trade Promotion Management challenge.
Successfully guiding business outcomes through Trade Promotion digital transformation.
How they paved the way to value creation with a global Trade Promotion Management approach.
The Kellogg Company's Journey to Trade Promotion Excellence
Listen to Tom Byram from The Kellogg Company together with Mark Hamilton-Bowker from Kantar XTEL in this recorded presentation from POI European Summit in Dublin.
The Kellogg Company TPM ambition: “Make it happen…..Better with Data”
During this live presentation Tom and Mark walk through the Trade Management transformation journey for the Kellogg Company, aswell as the aims and motivations for embarking on it. The long term partnership spans multiple countries, different distribution channels, processes and requirements in order to find promotion effectiveness and lay the foundations for revenue growth management success.
Revenue Management digital transformation webinar series
Listen to our webinars to learn from FMCG leaders on how to implement successful digital transformation programs to achieve commercial excellence and profitable growth.
TPx Best Practices Series
Guides that outline the blueprint to a successful digital journey to driving lasting growth in the Trade Promotion Management and optimisation space.